Delivering performance waterproofing, the Turbine Shralp Jacket will have you cruising up, down and all around the mountain. Full of features like underarm venting for a quick cool down, powder skirt with rubber gripper for added defense against snow, an adjustable, fixed hood and plenty of pockets, all work together to help you find your flow. The fabric itself is extremely breathable, and includes a DWR treatment woven in to protect the high-density polyester insulation to truly seal out the wetness and chill.
- 15k/15k Waterproof and Breathable Fabric - Waterproof lamination woven directly into the fabric for ultimate protection.
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment - Adds an extra layer of defense against the elements.
- 120g High-Density Polyester Insulation - Leaving you bundled in warmth and comfort all day.
- Critically Taped Seams - Safeguards high motion joints from seeping moisture.
- Moisture-Wicking Embossed Taffeta Lining - Allows for effortless layering with a next-to-skin softness.
- Microfleece Lined Back Warmer and Collars - Dissipate the deep cold with added touches of warmth.
- Powder Skirt with Rubber Gripper and Anchor - Prevents snow entry into the jacket so you can enjoy those perfect powder days.
- Underarm Venting with Mesh - Delivers a quick cool down when needed.
- Fixed Hood with 2 Adjusters - Easily accessible to the hands for quick adjustments mid-shred.
- 2 Chest and 2 Waist Pockets, Interior Goggle Pocket - Take your most essential gear with you without worry.
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs and Wrist Gaiters with Thumb Holes - Presents a truly dialed-in fit in the most important places.